Flat6Labs Tunis Graduates Cycle Four Startups Tunis, TunisiaEvent Starts: Thursday, 17 Oct 2019, 5:00 Program Ends:Thursday, 17 Oct 2019, 8:00
Flat6Labs Tunis hosted its Fourth Demo Day; introducing eight new startups from its acceleration program. This was an opportunity for 8 innovative startups to present their projects to an audience made up of representatives of investment funds, bankers, Tunisian and foreign entrepreneurs as well as selected experts from the information and communication technologies sector (TIC).
Since its launch in partnership with BIAT, TAEF and Meninx Holding, Flat6Labs Tunis has supported 28 innovative startups as part of its objective to promote a new dynamic of business creation at the service of the growth of the Tunisian ecosystem through innovative solutions and applications.
The program also offers several investment tickets of up to one million TND. It welcomes startups working in various sectors oriented towards innovation and the knowledge economy, including education, energy, transport, fintech, green tech, ICT, electronics and industrial solutions.
Last May Flat6Labs Tunisia started its fourth acceleration cycle by accompanying eight new startups that operate in different industries:
- Artify: An online streaming platform for Maghreb movies and other multimedia content.
- Datavision: A platform for “visual analytics” and smart boxes that help store owners measure the experience of their visitors.
- Farm Trust: e-commerce platform for fresh, organic and traceable agricultural products.
- Rahba.tn: Marketplace offering a variety of products and services targeting the agricultural sector and farmers.
- Taderok: Smart school books and an educational platform to help children learn more effectively.
- Tap4Glam: A mobile application of beauty and cosmetic services on demand.
- Teskerti: Electronic ticketing and access control platform to support event organizers and their audiences.
- Trust IT: An online marketplace for computer repair and delivery services.
As a prelude to the Demo Day, a convention signing ceremony was organized in the presence of the Chairman of the Board of Flat6Labs Tunisia, Mr. Mehdi Tamarziste, and the International Finance Corporation (IFC / IFC) Tunisia in the person of his Resident Representative, Mr. George Ghorra. The IFC has signed a deal to invest $1m (about 3m Tunisian Dinars) in the Anava Seed Fund managed by Flat6Labs Tunisia.
The program is renewed every six months, to offer new Tunisian entrepreneurs the opportunity to benefit from a top-notch support during the different stages of their project.
Flat6Labs Tunis and its partners offer entrepreneurs a mentoring program, a co-working space, and many other advantages and privileges, as a prelude to the financing of startups by investors outside the program. To apply, please click herearrow_back Back to all events