WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING
The Women’s Health Accelerator program is dedicated to growing 15-20 technology startups with MVP stage solutions positively contributing to solving problems facing their communities regarding women’s healthcare and wellness. The program is designed to support entrepreneurs through an intensive curriculum focused on growth and scaling stages.
Once you are selected to join the Women’s Health Accelerator, you will receive strategic mentorship, entrepreneurship-focused business training, subject matter one-to-one sessions, and a multitude of perks and services from partners.
- You must be fully dedicated to the duration of the 3-month virtual program.
- Your startup needs to be enabled by an innovative technology focusing on women’s health.
- Solid project with market scarcity and scalability
- Startup team members must be qualified with relevant expertise.
- Intention to be fully dedicated to the company in case of success after the program
- Intention to grow the business globally
- Your digital health startup should be based in the MENAT region.
- Your startup should be specialized in finding solutions in one of our target sectors below.
Our Target Sectors
- Family Planning: including technologies enhancing Contraception Counseling and Education and Awareness of Tools and Options
- Fertility Planning: including solutions for IVF Mental Health Support and Counseling Solutions
- Women’s Wellness: including innovations in Self & Maternal Care, Disease Prevention, and Menstrual Health
SUPPORT & OFFERINGS
PERKS AND DISCOUNTS
PROGRAM EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
PITCH PRACTICE & PITCH NIGHT
MARKET EXPANSION SUPPORT
Program identification, launch and application promotion via roadshow tours, pitchathons, info sessions, and panel discussions to raise awareness on the topic and engage communities. The interested startups apply to join the program through the online application.
FILTRATION AND INTERVIEWS
Applications are filtered and we set one-on-one interviews with the top 100 applicants to take a closer look at their solution, progress to date, team, and potential to scale. After that, 20 startups from the interviews will be selected to participate in the Bootcamp training.
The selected participants will join a 3-month intensive acceleration program to support participants with developing their technical and business skills, and by providing them with the environment to build their products, test market fit and improve their business models.
Upon completion of the program, startups will get the opportunity to showcase their ideas/startups to a panel of judges and external investors during Demo Day.
Organon will provide the most promising startups with 4 months of post-program support and mentorship by senior leadership at Organon.
Women’s Health AcceleratorProgram Starts: 26 May 2024 Program Ends: 31 Aug 2024
Flat6Labs and Organon launch the Women's Health Accelerator to help Femtech startups across the MENAT region succeed by providing support to build products, test market fit, and improve business models.Apply Now Deadline 16 May 2024