WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING
The Accelerator program is dedicated to growing 10 technology startups with MVP stage solutions positively contributing to solving social problems facing their communities. The program is designed to support entrepreneurs through an intensive part-time curriculum focused on growth and scaling stages.
Once you are selected to join the Femtech Accelerator Program, you may receive funding from Organon or get fast-tracked to receive investment from select Flat6Labs offices across the MENA region, as well as strategic mentorship, entrepreneurship-focused business training, subject matter one to one sessions and a multitude of perks and services from partners.
- You must be fully dedicated to the duration of the 4-month virtual program.
- Your startup needs to be enabled by an innovative technology focusing on femtech.
- Your startup contributes to solve social problems facing global communities.
- Solid project with market scarcity and scalability
- Qualified team members with relevant expertise
- Intention to be fully dedicated to the company in case of success after the program
- Intention to grow the business globally
- Your digital health startup should be based in the MENA region.
- Our target sectors are: familly planning, fertility, pregnancy, nursing care, contraception, maternal and childcare, general health, reproductive health and pelvic & uterine healthcare
SUPPORT & OFFERINGS
PROGRAM EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
PITCH PRACTICE & PITCH NIGHT
The 3 winning startups will receive prize money totaling 7000$
Program identification, launch and application promotion via roadshow tours, partners communication and online marketing to raise awareness on topic & engage communities. In parallel, Flat6Labs and Organon will conduct three ideation sessions to formulate problem statements to be addressed during the program.
FILTRATION AND INTERVIEWS
Applications are filtered and top applicants interviewed. The top 100 applicants will be invited for an interview. The program team will select 20 startups from the interviews to participate in the Organon Bootcamp training.
20 startups will be invited to participate in a 3-5-day bootcamp training, where they will get the opportunity to pitch their ideas to a selection committee consisting of Organon and Flat6Labs personnel during the Bootcamp Pitch Event.
The selected participants will join an 8-week intensive acceleration program to support participants with developing their technical and business skills, and by providing them with the environment to build their products, test market fit and improve their business models.
ORGANON DEMO DAY
Upon completion of the incubation program, startups will get the opportunity to showcase their ideas/startups to a panel of judges and external investors during Demo Day.
Femtech Accelerator ProgramProgram Starts: 01 Apr 2022 Program Ends: 31 May 2022
Flat6Labs and Organon launch the Femtech Accelerator Program to help female founded digital health start-ups, across MENA, succeed by providing support to build products, test market fit and improve business models.Apply Now Deadline 08 May 2022