Ziwo Desk Product Description: Divide your workload and multiply your productivity at the same time with this simple to use and easy to learn platform called ‘ZIWO Desk’. It is exactly what it sounds like – ZIWO for your Office. A simple Agent Desk APP with Dial pad, Roaming feature and Call History. What we present with ZIWO desk is a minimal solution for non- customer facing teams (such as Admin, Accounting, Finance, HR etc) to help Small Business Owners who need a headstart in the market at a low price. Simply add a ‘Desk’ Agent to your profile and you are good to go !
Our Exclusive offer on Ziwo Desk:
- Free Setup (Normally we charge $400 for setup).
- 3 Months free Ziwo desk and then $40/user/month for yearly payment (Monthly options available).
- 1 Local landline
- Minimum 2 users.
- No Commitment Required.
Ziwo Omni Channel contact centre description: ZIWO is an Omni-channel Cloud Contact Center Software (CCAAS) that provides a straightforward solution for companies to talk to their clients over the Phone, WhatsApp, SMS… ZIWO has readymade plugins with most CRM and is integrable with any app, thanks to an open API architecture. ZIWO connects 150+ countries globally, including the GCC, so that users can instantly expand their reach in new geographies. Customer Experience is vital for your business, so join the hundreds of happy, innovative companies such as Carrefour, Deliveroo, Dubizzle, or Damac, who already use ZIWO Superpowers.
Our Exclusive offer on Ziwo Cloud Contact Centre Solution:
- Free Setup
- 50% Discount on Ziwo CC Licenses up to 6 Months and then $109/agent/month.
- 1 Local Landline number FREE.
- No Commitment Required.
Notion is an all in one tool to write, plan and get organized. Notion is like your virtual workspace to get your team up and ready to work. Notion’s features include: creating a company home, documenting meeting notes, creating a product road map, product documents and job boards. Flat6Labs has a partnership with Notion which allows our startups to receive $1,000 in credits.
Zoho is a company that has unique and effective set of programs that enable you to manage your entire business. Zoho is a company with a long-term vision to change the way you work. Flat6Labs signed a partnership with Zoho where our startups can get $1,800 of credit for their software suit.
Crunchbase is the leading provider of private-company prospecting and research solutions. Over 55 million users—including entrepreneurs, salespeople, investors, and market researchers—use Crunchbase to prospect for new business opportunities. And companies all over the world rely on us to power their applications, making over 3 billion calls to our API each year.
Crunchbase Pro can help you find companies or investors, research your market, and track prospects with trusted public and private company data. With features like advanced search, personalized alerts, custom lists, and CSV exports, Crunchbase Pro is great for entrepreneurs, sales professionals, market researchers, and investors.
Zoom makes communication with prospects, employees, partners, and customers easier than
ever. Our easy, reliable, and innovative video-first unified communications platform provides
video meetings, voice, webinars, and chat across desktops, phones, mobile devices, and
conference room systems.
Exclusive Discount for Flat6Labs Startups:
1. 20% off ( 10 Business Licenses minimum ) + Add-ons
2. 25% off for their Ucaas Bundle ( starts from 10 Business Licenses / 1 ZR minimum ) + Add-ons and Zoom Phone Global Select.
Instabug offers an SDK that enables your mobile users to contact you directly from inside your apps. Whether it’s bugs they’re facing, questions that needs answers or just feedback on how to make your app better. Then you can reply back and have a 2-way conversation right inside your app. This proved to reduce negative reviews by 80%!
Instabug also offers the smartest crash reporter in the world. It doesn’t just tell you that your app is crashing, it tells you what your users where doing right before the app crashed so you can debug and fix it much faster.
Trusted by thousands of apps including the top apps in the world: www.instabug.com/customers
Productfy provides a platform to help companies build better and more compliant FinTech/InsurTech applications faster. We provide critical infrastructure including KYC, Depository Services, ACH, Card Issuance, and Sub-Ledger Accounting. We’ve pre-negotiated deals with vendors to save you money and accelerate your time to market. We have a pay-per-user SaaS fee with no long-term contract! We’re here to help you build Better FinTech and InsurTech Applications at 3x the Speed and 1/5 the Cost!
For all GAN network participants, Tkxel’s basic engineering services will be discounted at $40/hr along with a BOGO offer. That means, for every hour bought, you will get an additional hour free.
If you buy services of a software engineer to join your team on a monthly basis, we can allot one more software engineer for free, of equivalent quality and experience.
The offer is valid for the first 1000 hours of development or till your next round of funding, whichever comes first.
We’re excited to partner with HubSpot for Startups to offer their program designed specifically to help startups grow and scale better, and faster – at a startup-friendly cost! Read on to learn more about the program.
What is the HubSpot for Startups program?
- EDUCATION RESOURCES AND TAILORED TRAINING | Content, masterclasses, and 24/7 support to get your startup growing. From board deck templates to quick tips on customer acquisition, this content is made just for you. Plus, you’ll have access to world-class support from HubSpot experts and a startup-friendly onboarding experience.
- PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE, STARTUP PRICING | Access to HubSpot Growth Platform, a full suite of software for marketing, sales, and customer service, with a completely free CRM at its core at a startup-friendly price, to help you grow and scale better. The software grows as you do, so you have access to in-person product training, too. All of this is up to 90% off.
- INTEGRATED PLATFORM FOR STARTUPS | Access to over 200 software integrations, many at startup friendly pricing, as well as the opportunity to build an integration on the HubSpot platform.
Who is eligible?
Any startup that is a current participant or alumni of a GAN Accelerator and meets certain funding criteria is eligible for this exclusive program! See below for more details:
If you are…
- A startup with under $2 million in funding | You are eligible for up to 90% off HubSpot software in your first year, 50% off in your second, and 25% off ongoing.
- A startup who has raised over $2 million in named funding up to and including Series A | You are eligible for up to 50% off in your first year, and 25% off ongoing.
*The HSFS startup-friendly pricing is only applicable to net-new HubSpot Hubs or upgrades of existing Starter subscriptions to Basic, Professional, or Enterprise products; customers may not apply the startup program pricing to existing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise Hubs.